We have received thousands of emails and letters of support regarding the delayed updates to the website and we wanted to thank everyone for all of the support.
We also wanted to ensure our readers that we are here to stay. We’re currently in progress redesigning the web site and the new redesign is scheduled to launch in July 2013.
Thanks again for all of the support over the years and stay tuned….. the best is yet to come.
The Black Report Team
Related BR posts:
- Statement by NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous in response to Maine Governor LePage’s comments
January 14, 2011 /The Black Report/ - “Governor Le Page’s decision to inflame racial tension on the eve of the King holiday denigrates his office. His words are a reminder of the […]
- NAACP raises alarm over growing cases of AIDS in African American communities
NAACP Campaign Including Screenings and Education Marks World AIDS Day
Washington/December 1, 2010 /The Black Report/ -- In observance of World AIDS Day, December 1st, […]
- The Problem with the Tax Cut Compromise
National Urban League CEO: Tax Cut Compromise Doesn't Go Far Enough
NEW YORK, December 7, 2010 /The Black Report/ -- National Urban League President and CEO Marc H. Morial […]
- NAACP hires noted attorney Kim M. Keenan as general counsel Baltimore, MD, February 11, 2011 /The Black Report/- The NAACP congratulates Kim M. Keenan, who was selected for the position of General Counsel of the Association. Keenan is the youngest […]
- NAACP Applauds Bi-partisan House Passage of Pigford II BILL NOW MOVES TO WHITE HOUSE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA’S SIGNATURE TO HELP BRING JUSTICE TO AFRICAN AMERICAN FARMERS
WASHINGTON, DC - December 2, 2010 /The Black Report/– The NAACP commends […]