The Washington Post – The Justice Department will soon announce its decision on whether to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black 17-year-old whose death in Florida last year set off a nationwide debate about race, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said.
More from The Black Report®
- September 5, 2014 Feds’ George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin probe rolls on Politico - Attorney General Eric Holder acknowledged Thursday that even as his department has been opening new investigations stemming from the racially-charged […]
- February 9, 2014 Florida rally remembers Trayvon as ‘celebrity’ match is canceled NY Daily News - Hundreds in Miami Gardens, Fla., marched to remember the second anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death, including actor Jamie Foxx and the families […]
- February 18, 2014 George Zimmerman says he lives in constant fear, has PTSD ABC News - George Zimmerman, the Florida man acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, says he lives in constant fear and suffers from post-traumatic stress […]
- October 2, 2014 Zimmerman not expected to face civil rights charges in Trayvon Martin shooting MSN News - The Justice Department is not expected to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, according to […]