WGNTV – Faith leaders, activists, and Mount Greenwood community leaders met Sunday to try and come together after a controversial police shooting caused protests and conflict in the neighborhood.
More from Black Report:
- December 4, 2016 The Controversial Shooting Death Of Black Panther Fred Hampton
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- August 26, 2016 Creator Of #BlackMenSupportLeslie : ‘I Wanted To Show Her Something Beautiful’
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- February 29, 2016 Salt Lake police confronted by protesters after cops shoot black teen armed with broom handle
- February 25, 2017 Committed To African American Progress, President Trump Says In Weekly Address
- February 22, 2017 ESPN’s Sage Steele: The Worst Racism I Receive Comes From Black People
- March 27, 2016 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Toronto gaining momentum
- January 31, 2017 Berkeley Settles Lawsuit Over Police Brutality At 2014 Black Lives Matter Protest
- January 21, 2017 Black Lives Matter Inaugurates Four Years Of Resistance With Anti-Trump Protest
- March 16, 2017 Civil Rights Groups Oppose State Bills Affecting Ability To Protest
- January 3, 2017 Ex-Chicago Top Cop Blames Black Lives Matter For Skyrocketing Murder Rates
- March 16, 2016 Alleged Black Lives Matter protest shooter appears in court
- January 19, 2017 Republican Lawmakers Propose Bills to Criminalize Peaceful Protest
- April 5, 2017 Pepsi Tried Cashing In On Black Lives Matter With A Kendall Jenner Ad
- February 11, 2017 Drake Responds To Rumors He Asked A Fan To Remove Her Hijab
- November 14, 2016 Obama Says Despite Reservations, He Hopes Trump ‘Makes Things Better’
- March 18, 2017 ‘Biking While Black’: Chicago Minority Areas See The Most Bike Tickets
- February 8, 2017 ’24: Legacy’ Tackles Black Lives Matter: ‘This Is A Reality’
- June 30, 2016 Are police targeting Black Lives Matter activists ahead of the GOP Convention?