ABC News – A judge in South Carolina ruled today that accused Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof is competent to stand trial.
In his order, Judge Richard Gergel said that jury selection in the case would begin on Monday.
More from Black Report:
- April 1, 2017 Dylann Roof Pleads Guilty To Avoid Another Death Sentence
- December 30, 2016 Judge Orders Second Competency Evaluation On Dylann Roof Before Sentencing
- January 10, 2017 Dylann Roof Tells Jury, ‘I Still Feel Like I Had To Do It’
- April 11, 2017 Crowd Chants ‘You Lie’ At Joe Wilson’s Town Hall
- December 12, 2016 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Had Handwritten Note Listing Churches
- February 13, 2017 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Wants A New Federal Trial
- December 28, 2016 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Won’t Submit Evidence To Spare Life
- January 9, 2017 Dylann Roof Puts Up No Defense Against Death Penalty
- January 3, 2017 Dylann Roof Ruled Competent For Sentencing Phase
- June 18, 2015 FBI Reportedly IDs Charleston Shooter as 21-Year-Old Dylann Roof of Columbia, S.C.
- September 18, 2015 FBI Agents Arrest Friend of Accused Charleston Church Shooter
- November 28, 2016 Dylann Roof To Represent Himself At Trial In Charleston Church Shootings
- February 22, 2017 Dylann Roof Stopped At 2nd AME Church After Shooting
- July 3, 2017 Meet the 7-Year-Old Entrepreneur Running Her Own Food Truck
- December 9, 2016 Dylann Roof’s Videotaped Confession Stuns Courtroom
- November 7, 2016 Final Jury Selection Starts Monday In S.C. Shooter Dylann Roof Trial
- April 6, 2016 South Carolina church massacre trial delayed as death penalty mulled
- June 18, 2015 The Charleston Shooter Killed Mostly Black Women.
- January 4, 2017 Charleston Church Shooter: ‘I Do Not Regret What I Did’
- April 10, 2017 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Pleads Guilty To State Charges