NBC News – A lone juror said Friday he can’t convict a white former police officer who fatally shot a black man in South Carolina, and the jury said they want to continue deliberating.
More from Black Report:
- November 5, 2016 Walter Scott No Threat To Cop Who Shot Him In The Back, Eyewitness Testifies
- December 7, 2016 After Mistrial, What’s Next In The Walter Scott Shooting Case?
- October 31, 2016 Murder Trial Of South Carolina Ex-Cop Who Killed Walter Scott To Begin
- April 11, 2015 Walter Scott Funeral: Mourners Pay Respects to South Carolina Man Killed by Cop
- February 8, 2017 GOP Lawmakers To Meet With Leaders Of Black Colleges
- February 8, 2017 Police Face Complaints About ‘Third-Shift Terror Squad’
- December 30, 2016 Retrial Date Set In Walter Scott Shooting
- August 28, 2015 Prosecutors: No Retrial for White Officer Who Shot Black Man
- December 2, 2016 Jury Deliberation In Trial For Walter Scott’s Murder Stretches Into Third Day
- January 24, 2017 Retrial Delayed In Walter Scott Shooting Case
- April 17, 2015 Civil Rights Groups Want Probe of Police Shootings
- February 9, 2017 French Police Officer Charged With Rape Of Young Black Man
- January 14, 2017 Police Beat Black Man Suspected Of Stealing A Car. It Was His.
- February 13, 2017 Barack And Michelle Obama Offer Internships For Their DC Office
- March 3, 2017 Omarosa On Trump’s Executive Order On HBCUs
- February 2, 2017 Maryland Police Officers File Complaint With Justice Department Alleging Racial Discrimination
- December 7, 2016 Walter Scott Mistrial: Early Test For Trump On Civil Rights
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- January 13, 2017 John Lewis: ‘I Don’t See Trump As A Legitimate President’
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?