AJC – Former and current black employees on Tuesday filed a class action lawsuit against Atlanta-based CNN, Turner Broadcasting and New York based parent company Time Warner for racial discrimination.
More from Black Report:
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- January 15, 2017 Parents Outraged After Principal Stalls Black History Month Show
- January 29, 2017 Parent Says Teacher Told Students To Act Like Slaves For History Lesson
- February 13, 2017 Lawsuit Seeks Voting Rights For Black Rural Residents In North Carolina
- November 8, 2016 Baton Rouge Cop Sues Black Lives Matter Activist DeRay Mckesson
- January 14, 2017 Lawsuit: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Mistreats African-American Managers
- March 1, 2016 Jay-Z’s Tidal hit with $5 million copyright lawsuit
- February 4, 2017 Black Employee Refuses To Play ‘Hangman’ At Work, Is Fired
- January 31, 2017 Russell Simmons Sells RushCard For $147M
- October 7, 2014 CNN hit with $5 million bias and wrongful termination suit
- June 20, 2014 Woman fired because of her afro?
- August 10, 2016 Justice Department to release blistering report of racial bias by Baltimore Police
- January 6, 2017 Yahoo’s Misfire On Twitter: ‘N-word Navy’
- February 17, 2017 Judge Tosses Out Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
- May 13, 2016 Dying for gold: South Africa’s biggest ever class action lawsuit gets go ahead
- March 12, 2017 134 Foreign Policy Experts Condemn Trump Travel Ban
- January 19, 2017 Republican Lawmakers Propose Bills to Criminalize Peaceful Protest
- November 26, 2016 DNC Hopeful Keith Ellison’s Says DNC Must Fight For The Working Class
- January 20, 2017 Obama Exits, Taking His Dignity With Him
- March 7, 2016 ‘This is real’: Flint families file poisoning class action