Politico – In his final national security address Tuesday, Obama spoke to a room full of service members at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida. But his message was squarely delivered to the next commander in chief.
More from Black Report:
- February 22, 2017 ESPN’s Sage Steele: The Worst Racism I Receive Comes From Black People
- February 17, 2017 Susan Rice Calls Donald Trump’s Black Caucus Remarks ‘Offensive’
- March 11, 2017 Muhammad Ali Jr. Detained Again At Washington Airport
- February 15, 2017 Republican Strategist Says Trump Has Same Number Of Black Cabinet Appointees As Obama
- November 6, 2016 History Of Denying Black People The Vote Echoed In New Barriers
- February 25, 2017 Trump Wages War On Chicago
- January 10, 2017 Black Lawmakers To Testify At Sessions Hearing
- January 21, 2017 Black Lives Matter Inaugurates Four Years Of Resistance With Anti-Trump Protest
- March 19, 2017 Nunes: There ‘Never Was’ Evidence Of A Wiretap At Trump Tower
- March 22, 2017 Susan Rice: Trump White House ‘False Statements’ Undermine National Security
- February 6, 2017 Trump Is Using Obama As A Security Blanket
- February 17, 2017 Rep. Cummings: ‘I Have No Idea Why’ Trump Made Up Story About Me
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- February 17, 2017 Top Aide To Ben Carson Fired From HUD, For Criticizing Trump
- January 12, 2017 Michelle Obama: Leaving The White House ‘Has Been Surprisingly Emotional’ For Us
- February 12, 2017 What Would Michelle Obama Do?
- February 18, 2017 Obama-Linked Activists Have A ‘Training Manual’ For Protesting Trump
- February 20, 2017 Top Union Offers Backing For Ellison In DNC Race
- January 10, 2017 Obama Races To Overhaul Police In Baltimore And Chicago Before Trump Era
- February 9, 2017 Charles Oakley Speaks Out After Ejection, Arrest