The Washington Post – The heart of Obama’s efforts, however, was a message about the persistent inequities of race, class and gender in America. In scores of speeches and projects, she turned again and again to the stacked deck.
More from Black Report:
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- March 16, 2017 Civil Rights Groups Oppose State Bills Affecting Ability To Protest
- January 8, 2017 Racial Segregation Is Still At The Heart Of Chicago’s Ills
- February 22, 2017 ESPN’s Sage Steele: The Worst Racism I Receive Comes From Black People
- November 26, 2016 DNC Hopeful Keith Ellison’s Says DNC Must Fight For The Working Class
- August 26, 2016 Creator Of #BlackMenSupportLeslie : ‘I Wanted To Show Her Something Beautiful’
- January 14, 2017 Lawsuit: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Mistreats African-American Managers
- December 28, 2016 The Nonprofit Director Who Called Michelle Obama An ‘Ape In Heels’ Has Lost Her Job — For Good
- March 8, 2017 Michelle Obama Marks International Women’s Day With Surprise School Visit
- February 22, 2017 Is Another Black President In America’s Future?
- February 26, 2017 Trayvon Martin, Five Years Gone, But Not Forgotten
- March 3, 2017 Michael Tubbs, Stockton’s New 26-Year-Old Mayor
- March 13, 2017 Samuel L. Jackson, Janelle Monáe, And Chris Rock Want You To Know Your Baldwin
- January 11, 2017 ‘He’s Chicago’s Own’: President Obama
- January 20, 2017 Obama Exits, Taking His Dignity With Him
- November 1, 2016 The KKK’s Official Newspaper Has Endorsed Trump For President
- February 7, 2017 DuVernay On The Legacy Of Slavery: Sad Truth Is That Some Minds Will Not Be Changed
- January 10, 2017 Obama’s Farewell Speech Will Be A Call To Action
- September 28, 2015 Elizabeth Warren Just Gave the Speech that Black Lives Matter Activists Have Been Waiting For
- March 26, 2016 Black women and girls now have a voice in Congress