ABC News – A South Carolina judge has ordered Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof to undergo another competency evaluation before he is sentenced, the Charleston federal courthouse announced Thursday.
More from Black Report:
- November 25, 2016 Dylann Roof Found Competent To Stand Trial
- January 3, 2017 Dylann Roof Ruled Competent For Sentencing Phase
- December 12, 2016 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Had Handwritten Note Listing Churches
- February 13, 2017 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Wants A New Federal Trial
- January 10, 2017 Dylann Roof Tells Jury, ‘I Still Feel Like I Had To Do It’
- September 18, 2015 FBI Agents Arrest Friend of Accused Charleston Church Shooter
- June 18, 2015 FBI Reportedly IDs Charleston Shooter as 21-Year-Old Dylann Roof of Columbia, S.C.
- December 28, 2016 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Won’t Submit Evidence To Spare Life
- January 10, 2017 Dylann Roof Sentenced To Death For Charleston Church Massacre
- February 22, 2017 Dylann Roof Stopped At 2nd AME Church After Shooting
- November 28, 2016 Dylann Roof To Represent Himself At Trial In Charleston Church Shootings
- December 9, 2016 Dylann Roof’s Videotaped Confession Stuns Courtroom
- January 4, 2017 Charleston Church Shooter: ‘I Do Not Regret What I Did’
- February 17, 2017 Judge Tosses Out Defamation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby
- June 18, 2015 The Charleston Shooter Killed Mostly Black Women.
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- June 19, 2015 Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof Charged with 9 Counts of Murder
- July 22, 2015 Dylann Roof Indicted on Dozens of Federal Hate Crime Charges
- January 9, 2017 Dylann Roof Puts Up No Defense Against Death Penalty
- February 8, 2017 Rev. William Barber: Trump’s GOP ‘Allergic To Truth’