CNN – The Clinton family’s grip on the Democratic Party has come to an end and it’s time for a new generation of leadership to lead the party, CNN political commentator Van Jones said.
More from Black Report:
- March 7, 2017 The GOP’s Obamacare Repeal Plan Is Even Worse Than Anyone Expected
- August 26, 2016 Creator Of #BlackMenSupportLeslie : ‘I Wanted To Show Her Something Beautiful’
- March 2, 2017 What The Hell, Van Jones?
- December 7, 2016 Van Jones: Both Political Parties Kind Of Suck
- March 16, 2017 Ryan, Senate Intel Committee See No Evidence Of Trump Wiretap
- January 10, 2017 Obama: ‘We Rise Or Fall As One’
- January 10, 2017 Black Lawmakers To Testify At Sessions Hearing
- January 17, 2017 Obama Cuts Sentences Of Hundreds Of Non-Violent Drug Offenders
- January 15, 2017 Obama And His Movement Prepare To Challenge President Trump
- November 26, 2016 DNC Hopeful Keith Ellison’s Says DNC Must Fight For The Working Class
- February 8, 2017 Ted Cruz: ‘The Democrats Are The Party Of The Ku Klux Klan’
- February 28, 2017 Confederate Flag Pair Jailed Over Threats To Georgia Black Family
- January 6, 2017 Yahoo’s Misfire On Twitter: ‘N-word Navy’
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- February 17, 2017 Rep. Cummings: ‘I Have No Idea Why’ Trump Made Up Story About Me
- March 3, 2017 Omarosa On Trump’s Executive Order On HBCUs
- November 9, 2016 Van Jones: How Do You Explain A Trump Presidency To Your Kids?
- March 17, 2016 Barack Obama tells Democrats it’s ‘time to unite behind Hillary Clinton’
- March 16, 2016 Will the Democrats ever face an African-American revolt?
- February 2, 2017 African-Americans To The Democratic Party: We’re Still Here