NBC News – A 20-year-old pizza deliveryman man mistakenly shot numerous times by two police officers in West Philadelphia in 2014 has been given $4.4 million by the City of Philadelphia.
More from Black Report:
- February 17, 2017 AI-Powered Body Cams Give Cops The Power To Google Everything They See
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- March 18, 2017 Claude Lewis: Journalism Pioneer And NABJ Co-Founder Dies
- February 29, 2016 Salt Lake police confronted by protesters after cops shoot black teen armed with broom handle
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- March 7, 2017 The GOP’s Obamacare Repeal Plan Is Even Worse Than Anyone Expected
- January 31, 2017 Berkeley Settles Lawsuit Over Police Brutality At 2014 Black Lives Matter Protest
- February 2, 2017 Maryland Police Officers File Complaint With Justice Department Alleging Racial Discrimination
- January 14, 2017 Police Beat Black Man Suspected Of Stealing A Car. It Was His.
- February 9, 2017 French Police Officer Charged With Rape Of Young Black Man
- January 13, 2017 John Lewis: ‘I Don’t See Trump As A Legitimate President’
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- December 4, 2016 The Controversial Shooting Death Of Black Panther Fred Hampton
- January 10, 2017 Obama Races To Overhaul Police In Baltimore And Chicago Before Trump Era
- January 31, 2017 FBI Afraid To Share Info With Local Police Because White Supremacists Have Infiltrated
- February 27, 2017 Philando Castile Killing: Minnesota Cop Expected To Plead Not Guilty
- January 6, 2017 Yahoo’s Misfire On Twitter: ‘N-word Navy’
- November 5, 2016 Walter Scott No Threat To Cop Who Shot Him In The Back, Eyewitness Testifies
- February 24, 2017 Chicago Hits 100 Murders Mark Earlier Than Last Year
- November 2, 2016 Brooklyn Man Gets $6M After 24 Years Wrongfully In Prison