The Washington Post – The Dairy Queen owner shouting the n-word at Deianeira Ford told her he could say whatever he wanted at his fast-food restaurant — that any accusations and complaints she uttered would fall on deaf ears.
More from Black Report:
- March 6, 2017 Thousands Of ICE Detainees Claim They Were Forced Into Labor, A Violation Of Anti-Slavery Laws
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- February 1, 2017 CFPB Fines MasterCard And Russell Simmons’ Prepaid Card Business
- January 30, 2017 Magic Johnson To Trump: ‘You Can’t Just Be A Dictator’
- March 25, 2015 Kenya Restaurant Owner Arrested After ‘No Africans’ Row
- March 1, 2016 Is #MSNBCSoWhite? The departure of Melissa Harris-Perry raises the issue
- January 14, 2017 Police Beat Black Man Suspected Of Stealing A Car. It Was His.
- March 15, 2017 Black Teens Are Reported Missing – And Far Too Few People Notice
- February 15, 2017 Republican Strategist Says Trump Has Same Number Of Black Cabinet Appointees As Obama
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- October 28, 2016 Trump Talks Of ‘Ghettos’ In Describing Urban African American Areas
- January 11, 2017 Cory Booker On Why He’s Testifying Against Jeff Sessions
- March 16, 2016 Alleged Black Lives Matter protest shooter appears in court
- January 10, 2017 Obama: ‘We Rise Or Fall As One’
- January 13, 2017 Ex-McDonald’s CEO Don Thompson Launches Venture Capital Group
- February 12, 2017 Historic Black Cemeteries Seeking The Same Support Virginia Gives Confederates
- March 10, 2016 Black man sucker-punched at Trump rally
- February 15, 2017 Hard To Play Gay? Queen Latifah Explains…
- March 29, 2015 Charles Barkley Says NCAA Should Move Final Four Games Out of Indiana Because of Anti-Gay Law
- September 10, 2013 ‘None, Ni**er’: Racist receipt shocks waitress