CNN – Popular but politically humbled, President Barack Obama said goodbye to the nation Tuesday night, declaring during his farewell address that he hadn’t abandoned his vision of progressive change.
More from Black Report:
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- August 2, 2016 President Obama says Trump ‘unfit’ for presidency
- December 21, 2016 Obama Makes Final Push On Key Legacy Areas
- February 6, 2017 Trump Is Using Obama As A Security Blanket
- January 13, 2017 Steve Harvey Talks Housing With President-Elect Trump
- March 19, 2017 Nunes: There ‘Never Was’ Evidence Of A Wiretap At Trump Tower
- February 25, 2016 Obama warns High Court credibility at stake in nominee fight
- November 14, 2016 Obama Says Despite Reservations, He Hopes Trump ‘Makes Things Better’
- January 12, 2017 Michelle Obama: Leaving The White House ‘Has Been Surprisingly Emotional’ For Us
- February 15, 2017 Republican Strategist Says Trump Has Same Number Of Black Cabinet Appointees As Obama
- February 17, 2017 Susan Rice Calls Donald Trump’s Black Caucus Remarks ‘Offensive’
- February 27, 2017 Harriet Tubman State Park Opens March 11
- March 1, 2017 Rep. Maxine Waters Says She Won’t ‘Honor’ Trump By Attending His Joint Address
- March 21, 2017 Trump Brags He’s The Reason Colin Kaepernick Is Unemployed
- March 16, 2017 Ryan, Senate Intel Committee See No Evidence Of Trump Wiretap
- March 1, 2017 Barack And Michelle Obama Each Have Book Deals
- February 4, 2017 Obama’s White-House Alumni Fight Trump Tweet For Tweet
- February 9, 2017 Stephen Curry Not Pleased With Under Armour CEO’s Trump Comments
- March 16, 2016 Alleged Black Lives Matter protest shooter appears in court
- January 9, 2017 Dairy Queen Owner Unleashed A Racist Tirade Against A Customer. He No Longer Has A Business.