NBC News – A jury on Wednesday convicted a Minnesota man of assault for opening fire and wounding five men demonstrating against the fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police officers.
More from Black Report:
- March 4, 2017 Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Arrested
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- March 16, 2016 Alleged Black Lives Matter protest shooter appears in court
- February 29, 2016 Salt Lake police confronted by protesters after cops shoot black teen armed with broom handle
- February 9, 2017 French Police Officer Charged With Rape Of Young Black Man
- November 16, 2015 Protests Erupt After Black Man Shot by Police in Minneapolis
- July 7, 2016 Minn. cop fatally shoots black man during traffic stop, aftermath broadcast on Facebook
- January 13, 2017 John Lewis: ‘I Don’t See Trump As A Legitimate President’
- January 3, 2017 Ex-Chicago Top Cop Blames Black Lives Matter For Skyrocketing Murder Rates
- March 16, 2015 Ferguson Suspect Said to Claim He Wasn’t Firing at Police
- March 30, 2016 Minneapolis officers in Jamar Clark shooting will not face charges
- June 25, 2016 Barack Obama, the President of Black America?
- November 24, 2015 Five Black Lives Matter Protesters Shot in Minneapolis; Police Searching for White Suspects
- March 14, 2016 Minnesota lawmaker launches possibly unconstitutional attempt to curtail Black Lives Matter protesters
- July 6, 2016 Protests break out after Baton Rouge police fatally shoot man
- March 1, 2016 Fatal police shooting of African American male in North Carolina sparks protest
- January 14, 2017 Police Beat Black Man Suspected Of Stealing A Car. It Was His.
- February 27, 2017 Philando Castile Killing: Minnesota Cop Expected To Plead Not Guilty
- November 12, 2016 Mistrial Declared As Ohio Jury Deadlocks In Murder Trial Of Ex-Police Officer
- March 27, 2016 Black Lives Matter demonstrations in Toronto gaining momentum