The Washington Post – Martellus Bennett was delighted to have won a Super Bowl with the Patriots. And he’ll be happy to skip the champions’ traditional visit to the White House, given that it’s now occupied by Donald Trump.
More from Black Report:
- February 9, 2017 Dont’a Hightower Joins Growing Patriots Boycott Of White House Visit
- February 6, 2017 Airbnb Follows Super Bowl Ad With Call To House 100K In Need
- February 4, 2017 How Frederick Douglass Became A Trend This Week
- February 16, 2017 Kellyanne Conway Tweets ‘Love You Back’ To White Nationalist
- January 20, 2017 Michelle Obama Side-Eyeing Melania Trump Is Inauguration Day’s Best Meme
- February 16, 2017 Donald Trump Should Really Learn Who April Ryan Is
- February 28, 2017 Trump To Sign Measure To Bolster Historically Black Colleges
- March 10, 2016 Black man sucker-punched at Trump rally
- February 28, 2017 HBCUs Looking For Help From Trump On Funding
- January 11, 2017 ‘He’s Chicago’s Own’: President Obama
- January 12, 2017 Republican Tim Scott Responds To Critics
- February 11, 2017 Michael Bennett Explains Why He Refuses To Go To Israel As ‘An Ambassador Of Good Will’
- January 3, 2017 NAACP Takes Action: Occupies Jeff Sessions’ Office, Calls For AG Withdrawal
- January 13, 2017 John Lewis: ‘I Don’t See Trump As A Legitimate President’
- March 7, 2017 Nike Is Capitalizing On A Massive Market Most Retailers Ignore
- January 9, 2017 Dairy Queen Owner Unleashed A Racist Tirade Against A Customer. He No Longer Has A Business.
- January 14, 2017 Police Beat Black Man Suspected Of Stealing A Car. It Was His.
- January 11, 2017 Cory Booker On Why He’s Testifying Against Jeff Sessions
- March 6, 2017 Thousands Of ICE Detainees Claim They Were Forced Into Labor, A Violation Of Anti-Slavery Laws
- March 1, 2016 Is #MSNBCSoWhite? The departure of Melissa Harris-Perry raises the issue