ABC News – The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office announced Friday that no charges will be filed against the Chicago police officer in the fatal shooting of Quintonio LeGrier, 19, and Bettie Jones, 55, on Dec. 26, 2015.
More from Black Report:
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- August 26, 2016 Creator Of #BlackMenSupportLeslie : ‘I Wanted To Show Her Something Beautiful’
- February 17, 2017 AI-Powered Body Cams Give Cops The Power To Google Everything They See
- December 7, 2015 Alvarez Balks at Charges in Ronald Johnson Police Shooting, says Video Shows Gun
- November 26, 2013 Chicago police detective charged in fatal 2012 shooting
- March 4, 2017 Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Arrested
- March 10, 2017 China Attacks US Racial Tensions, Police Brutality In Report
- March 7, 2017 Chance The Rapper Writes $1 Million Check To Chicago Public Schools
- February 2, 2017 Maryland Police Officers File Complaint With Justice Department Alleging Racial Discrimination
- March 16, 2016 Black Lives Matter notches wins in Chicago and Cleveland
- May 12, 2015 No Charges in Wisconsin Police Shooting of Unarmed Biracial Teen
- March 30, 2016 Minneapolis officers in Jamar Clark shooting will not face charges
- January 10, 2017 Obama Races To Overhaul Police In Baltimore And Chicago Before Trump Era
- December 4, 2016 The Controversial Shooting Death Of Black Panther Fred Hampton
- January 25, 2017 Are Gunshot Victims In Chicago Under-Treated?
- August 10, 2015 State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson
- January 27, 2017 Trump Falsely Claimed Two Were Fatally Shot In Chicago During Obama’s Speech
- January 20, 2017 Janelle Monae, Maxwell To Perform At Women’s March On Washington
- February 28, 2017 Confederate Flag Pair Jailed Over Threats To Georgia Black Family
- February 27, 2017 Harriet Tubman State Park Opens March 11