ABC News – The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office announced Friday that no charges will be filed against the Chicago police officer in the fatal shooting of Quintonio LeGrier, 19, and Bettie Jones, 55, on Dec. 26, 2015.
More stories on Black Report:
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- August 26, 2016 Creator Of #BlackMenSupportLeslie : ‘I Wanted To Show Her Something Beautiful’
- February 17, 2017 AI-Powered Body Cams Give Cops The Power To Google Everything They See
- December 7, 2015 Alvarez Balks at Charges in Ronald Johnson Police Shooting, says Video Shows Gun
- November 26, 2013 Chicago police detective charged in fatal 2012 shooting
- February 2, 2017 Maryland Police Officers File Complaint With Justice Department Alleging Racial Discrimination
- March 16, 2016 Black Lives Matter notches wins in Chicago and Cleveland
- March 30, 2016 Minneapolis officers in Jamar Clark shooting will not face charges
- May 12, 2015 No Charges in Wisconsin Police Shooting of Unarmed Biracial Teen
- January 10, 2017 Obama Races To Overhaul Police In Baltimore And Chicago Before Trump Era
- December 4, 2016 The Controversial Shooting Death Of Black Panther Fred Hampton
- January 25, 2017 Are Gunshot Victims In Chicago Under-Treated?
- August 10, 2015 State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson
- January 27, 2017 Trump Falsely Claimed Two Were Fatally Shot In Chicago During Obama’s Speech
- January 20, 2017 Janelle Monae, Maxwell To Perform At Women’s March On Washington
- February 25, 2016 Viewers react to discussion of police brutality on ‘Black-ish’
- January 31, 2017 FBI Afraid To Share Info With Local Police Because White Supremacists Have Infiltrated
- November 16, 2016 Philando Castile: Police Officer Charged With Manslaughter Over Shooting Death
- July 22, 2015 Unarmed Black Man Samuel Dubose Shot in Head by Cincinnati Cop
- November 5, 2016 Walter Scott No Threat To Cop Who Shot Him In The Back, Eyewitness Testifies