BuzzFeed – Attorneys for the white supremacist who murdered nine people inside a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina, are seeking a new federal trial in an attempt to spare him the death penalty.
More from Black Report:
- January 10, 2017 Dylann Roof Tells Jury, ‘I Still Feel Like I Had To Do It’
- November 25, 2016 Dylann Roof Found Competent To Stand Trial
- December 30, 2016 Judge Orders Second Competency Evaluation On Dylann Roof Before Sentencing
- September 18, 2015 FBI Agents Arrest Friend of Accused Charleston Church Shooter
- January 9, 2017 Dylann Roof Puts Up No Defense Against Death Penalty
- December 12, 2016 Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Had Handwritten Note Listing Churches
- June 19, 2015 Charleston Church Shooting Suspect Dylann Roof Charged with 9 Counts of Murder
- April 6, 2016 South Carolina church massacre trial delayed as death penalty mulled
- June 18, 2015 FBI Reportedly IDs Charleston Shooter as 21-Year-Old Dylann Roof of Columbia, S.C.
- January 3, 2017 Dylann Roof Ruled Competent For Sentencing Phase
- July 22, 2015 Dylann Roof Indicted on Dozens of Federal Hate Crime Charges
- December 9, 2016 Dylann Roof’s Videotaped Confession Stuns Courtroom
- November 7, 2016 Final Jury Selection Starts Monday In S.C. Shooter Dylann Roof Trial
- November 28, 2016 Dylann Roof To Represent Himself At Trial In Charleston Church Shootings
- December 7, 2016 ‘We Are Still In Mourning’: Charleston Congregants Prepare For Dylann Roof Trial
- April 13, 2016 Defense wants delay in SC church shooting trial
- January 10, 2017 Dylann Roof Sentenced To Death For Charleston Church Massacre
- June 18, 2015 The Charleston Shooter Killed Mostly Black Women.
- January 11, 2017 ‘You Can’t Look At Us’: Dylann Roof Formally Sentenced To Death
- December 15, 2016 Dylann Roof Found Guilty In Charleston Church Massacre