CBS News – The Washington Metropolitan Police Department used a trendy meme to convey the point that the best way to avoid a ticket for running a red light is to not run the red light in the first place.
More from Black Report:
- January 21, 2017 Black Lives Matter Inaugurates Four Years Of Resistance With Anti-Trump Protest
- February 20, 2017 DC’s African American History Museum Surpasses 1M Visitors
- February 10, 2017 Protesters Block Betsy DeVos From Entering Public School In DC
- January 6, 2017 Will More Black Cops Matter?
- January 20, 2017 Police, Protestors Clash Outside Press Club Building In DC
- January 24, 2017 Malia Obama Spotted At Sundance Film Festival
- February 8, 2017 ’24: Legacy’ Tackles Black Lives Matter: ‘This Is A Reality’
- March 4, 2017 Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Arrested
- December 17, 2016 CNN Commentator Angela Rye Shares ‘Humiliating’ TSA Experience
- February 16, 2017 Kellyanne Conway Tweets ‘Love You Back’ To White Nationalist
- January 20, 2017 Michelle Obama Side-Eyeing Melania Trump Is Inauguration Day’s Best Meme
- March 11, 2017 Muhammad Ali Jr. Detained Again At Washington Airport
- January 9, 2017 Debra Clayton, Orlando Police Officer Killed: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know
- January 31, 2017 FBI Afraid To Share Info With Local Police Because White Supremacists Have Infiltrated
- April 1, 2016 Ferguson taps Miami police major to lead embattled department
- February 2, 2017 Maryland Police Officers File Complaint With Justice Department Alleging Racial Discrimination
- August 10, 2016 Justice Department to release blistering report of racial bias by Baltimore Police
- February 29, 2016 Salt Lake police confronted by protesters after cops shoot black teen armed with broom handle
- February 14, 2017 Black Love And #WeMetOnTwitter Are A Hit!
- January 26, 2017 Dem Rep: Trump Has No Solution To Chicago ‘Carnage’