NY Daily News – Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, referencing Madison Square Garden security testimony released last week, charged Garden staff with targeting Charles Oakley before the Knicks legend even took his seat.
More from Black Report:
- February 9, 2017 Charles Oakley Speaks Out After Ejection, Arrest CBS News - Former Knicks great Charles Oakley was forcibly removed from Madison Square Garden during a Clippers-Knicks game on Wednesday, arrested, and charged […]
- February 11, 2017 Charles Oakley Banned From Madison Square Garden NY Daily News - Charles Oakley can't set foot in Madison Square Garden — at least, not until he can get his alleged "problem" under control.Michael Kay told his […]
- February 18, 2017 Charles Oakley Named Player/Coach In Ice Cube’s New 3-on-3 League Sporting News - The upstart league features several former NBA stars. Oakley will be a player/coach on a team called Killer 3s, which will be captained by Chauncey […]
- May 2, 2017 Red Sox, Boston Mayor Apologize To Orioles’ Adam Jones After Fan Incidents USA Today - The Boston Red Sox said the franchise is "sickened by the conduct of an ignorant few" in an apology to Baltimore Orioles center fielder Adam Jones […]